ENROLMENTS FOR 2021 NOW OPEN
Under the School Education Act 1999, parents are not compelled to enrol their children in a particular school. Students living within the local intake area are automatically guaranteed a placement in a primary (pre primary to 6) program. Students residing outside the local intake area will be offered a placement at the school provided there are vacancies and access to an appropriate program.
Kindergarten is ‘pre compulsory’ and residing within the local intake area does not guarantee enrolment. Applications for enrolment in the Kindergarten program close in July for the following year. Places in this program are limited and are allocated by distance from the school.
To complete our Enrolment Procedure, we require the following documentation/information:
- Application for Enrolment
- Child/ren’s birth certificate or passport (original must be sighted at office)
- Immunisation details (Immunisation Support for your Child)
- Proof of address (utilities usage bill, rental agreement etc)
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) – if applicable
Please click here to be redirected to the DET policy on Enrolment.